Mudstep - Vengeance Mudstep - Vengeance

The beginning is too repetitive and doesnt completely capture the darkness the songs rukkus made, in the basses in the drop arent that close to the ones that he uses and again doesn't really capture the style well enough. its cool that you slowed down stuff in the second drop's buildup but then it just became fast right away when the drop started and didnt fit that effect well lol. So its a start, but still needs improvement if ur trying to do a certain style and not just something random.

Lose Control [Connected Sounds Release] Lose Control [Connected Sounds Release]

got some riddim vibes to it, sick stuff!

I Hate Your Music I Hate Your Music

I can only hear through one headphone help

Work in Progress EP Mix! (EP Name TBA) Work in Progress EP Mix! (EP Name TBA)

Omg, Horror from the Deep got them riddim vibes

BiTSTER responds:

Thanks!!! :D

-Abduction- -Abduction-

Obviously using Monxx presets lmao
nice

sYrge responds:

i made the bass all by myself.
I didn't even know who monxx was until long after I made this but nonetheless thanks for dropping a review :)

BurgeraX: Let It Go Remake (Frik N Krazy & Void) [Dubstep] BurgeraX: Let It Go Remake (Frik N Krazy & Void) [Dubstep]

Tbh this sounds like a really compressed version of the original

NK - Jawbreaker [tNava remix] NK - Jawbreaker [tNava remix]

Sounds kinda like a muffled version of the song with a few drum sounds and some really screechy wubs over it. Kinda weird.

tNava responds:

This is old, so yeah

Viscerality - Tranquility Viscerality - Tranquility

Actually everything about this song is great, the drums at the beginning are really cool and the drops are quality stuff. Everything seems to fit together and the mixing is probably some of the best I've ever heard. It's not exactly the same type of music I normally listen to, but this does stand out. You should probably sign to a popular record label or something, cause these songs definitely need to become more known.

VisceralSounds responds:

Wow, thank you very much!! :D

You're Not Alone You're Not Alone

This isn't too bad, but theres too much static in the background and it seems compressed, somewhat weird lol. Also it's distractingly scratchy and loud on some sounds.

TBP x LSD - Midnight Nightmare TBP x LSD - Midnight Nightmare

lit song,

larrynachos responds:

Thanks! We worked really hard on it :)