Riddim ish doodle Riddim ish doodle

tbh listen through the full Disciple Round Table compilation if you want to know what good riddim sounds like
also it sounds a bit like you took something in there from barely alive and you also used that overused ohh sound
yeah since ur not at that level of riddim and could improve a lot if you wanted it to be decent this is a four lol

DemonicNobility responds:

lol yeah artists like vr are my main inspiration tbh

ALESDA! - Heartbreaker ALESDA! - Heartbreaker

ehr thats not riddim lmao
if you want to know what riddim sounds like listen to some stuff from Disciple Round Table and Never Say Die: Black Label
yeah thats generally all i have to say, what you made is just regular dubstep with a few measures of the drop thats kinda close to riddim lol
yeah

AleXizGD responds:

XD well, thanks for the information xd

Mudstep - Vengeance Mudstep - Vengeance

The beginning is too repetitive and doesnt completely capture the darkness the songs rukkus made, in the basses in the drop arent that close to the ones that he uses and again doesn't really capture the style well enough. its cool that you slowed down stuff in the second drop's buildup but then it just became fast right away when the drop started and didnt fit that effect well lol. So its a start, but still needs improvement if ur trying to do a certain style and not just something random.

Lose Control [Connected Sounds Release] Lose Control [Connected Sounds Release]

got some riddim vibes to it, sick stuff!

I Hate Your Music I Hate Your Music

I can only hear through one headphone help

Work in Progress EP Mix! (EP Name TBA) Work in Progress EP Mix! (EP Name TBA)

Omg, Horror from the Deep got them riddim vibes

BiTSTER responds:

Thanks!!! :D

-Abduction- -Abduction-

Obviously using Monxx presets lmao
nice

sYrge responds:

i made the bass all by myself.
I didn't even know who monxx was until long after I made this but nonetheless thanks for dropping a review :)

BurgeraX: Let It Go Remake (Frik N Krazy & Void) [Dubstep] BurgeraX: Let It Go Remake (Frik N Krazy & Void) [Dubstep]

Tbh this sounds like a really compressed version of the original

NK - Jawbreaker [tNava remix] NK - Jawbreaker [tNava remix]

Sounds kinda like a muffled version of the song with a few drum sounds and some really screechy wubs over it. Kinda weird.

tNava responds:

This is old, so yeah

Viscerality - Tranquility Viscerality - Tranquility

Actually everything about this song is great, the drums at the beginning are really cool and the drops are quality stuff. Everything seems to fit together and the mixing is probably some of the best I've ever heard. It's not exactly the same type of music I normally listen to, but this does stand out. You should probably sign to a popular record label or something, cause these songs definitely need to become more known.

VisceralSounds responds:

Wow, thank you very much!! :D